[Chicago] who's the guy?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Wed Jul 30 22:52:00 CEST 2008

If the group is at its usual size (~15 people) we can host here at
Imaginary Landscape.  We'll just have to push aside the desks and
project against the wall. :)

Also, count us in for a talk too.  We have a bunch of Django pluggables
we've been planning on open open sourcing for Django for a while,
including:

 - An extensible Captcha system (integrates nicely with newforms, can
   even easily integrate your own captcha renderers, like an audio
   renderer)
 - an "assets" system
 - a cron system (what it sounds like, schedule for certain tasks to go
   off at certain times (with recurrence support), easily pushed from
   your python code)
 - a config system
 - regex and python method template tags... yes, we're evil.

Address:
  Imaginary Landscape
  5121 N Ravenswood Av
  Chicago IL 60640

As long as we're close to our usual size (ie, not Google megameeting
size), I think we'll be fine doing it here.

Sound okay?