[Chicago] BARcamp 2008

Carol Moore carol_moore_ar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 01:31:00 CEST 2008

Jason,

What type of space is necessary?  I see the approximate number of attendees a conference space would work...?  I may know of a place.  I do not know about alcoholic beverage but I think it is possible.

I will let you know.

Be a Blessing,  Carol  "Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together."  AFSP  Out Of The Darkness Overnight Walk 2008---> Seattle  Ask Me Why I Am Walking?

http://www.theovernight.org/fundraising/carmoore