[Chicago] Chicago Python Users Group on Facebook

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sun Jul 13 02:20:10 CEST 2008

On Jul 11, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Feihong Hsu wrote:

> I still think we should go ahead and create the Meetup group. In the
> long-term, we can set up a script that updates both Facebook,
> Meetup, and Google Calendar from one source

I really think what your suggesting here along the lines of a script
is key. We must always think about a way to keep these things in sync
and update-able quickly.

btw, I noticed an outdated ChiPy Google Calendar, but was unable to
locate the owner to have it removed.

-- Brian

PS. I still owe everyone the minutes from our organizer meeting.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog