[Chicago] Fwd: [UIC-LUG] Flourish! 2008 conference at UIC - April 4 and 5

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Jan 26 14:42:46 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 09:46:57AM -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> FYI.
> Maybe some Chicago based project want to get invlolved.

Which reminds me that some of the folks behind Flourish were talking
about having something like a bake-off if they could get participants
from Django, Rails, PHP (?), ... communities.  Or did I in fact pass
that along here back when it was fresh in my mind and have forgotten I
did so?  MLAS...

--
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think
"I know, I'll use regular expressions."