[Chicago] Jan '08 Video Posted and looking for advice

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Wed Jan 16 03:53:13 CET 2008

Here is a slightly better (at least not skewed) upload:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=9098066500960313251&hl=en

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=9098066500960313251&hl=en
" flashvars=""> </embed>

Thanks for the advice on stuff, guys. Yes I used iMovie. Not sure it
is as robust on the editing side as I need. May make a switch to Final
Cut Pro although I am not sure it will fit on the really **thin**
MacBook I hope to upgrade (downgrade?) to soon ;)

OT but also kudos the the humanized crew who are featured in this
video and have just been issued to Mozilla team:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/01/15/breaking-mozilla-buying-humanized/

-- Brian