[Chicago] Video capture?

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 01:44:44 CET 2008

I am now in the outer outer outer suburbs (central Texas) and will not
be able to make this meeting unfortunately.

(Here's some cognitive dissonance for those who know me: I now own a
low slung ranch house on a street with no sidewalks. With shiny brass
doorknobs. And a propane grill in the back yard. Just two minutes from
the freeway ramp. Aag. So much for urban snobbery. Some sort of karmic
comeuppance I suppose.)

Anyway I have been to other PUGs and they just don't compare. Is there
any way I can convince you guys to start capturing these things to
video?

Just an audio stream and the slides would be wonderful.

best
mt