[Chicago] PyCon practice day (next week)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:58:58 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com> wrote:
> Hotel asked me when, I told them Feb 28, waiting to hear a confirmation.

Hi Carl.
Any confirmation?  Thursday is creeping up.  I am still up for it if
they let us into the room.  Feihong, are you still presenting too?
Even if it's just the 3 of us it will still be awesome because A) my
talk was inspired by Carl [1] and I want him to see it over and over
again; B) Carl needs a full practice run using the hotel's A / V
system; and C) I need a practice run myself.  But anyone is welcome to
attend :)

FYI to all, the hotel parking lot is $18.  I believe the Rosemont lot
is $6 and perhaps other people have better parking ideas.  I might
just drive from Uptown (where I live) straight to the Blue Line and
park somewhere by the closest station.

[1] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2007-November/002890.html