[Chicago] Restaurants - vegetarian, vegan, kosher, halal?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Feb 18 01:50:14 CET 2008

Since not everyone will be into beer, burgers and pizza I'd like to list
some options for people with various dietary restrictions (vegetarian,
vegan, kosher, halal, etc) on the restaurants page:

    http://us.pycon.org/2008/chicago/restaurants/

The only restaurant I currently have on the list is Amitabul, a vegan Korean
restaurant.  I have no personal experience with it, and only added it
because it got such a good review on Metromix.

If you have any specific suggestions, let me know.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro