[Chicago] About Chicago & Local Restaurants

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:25:25 CET 2008

The response to this thread wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
Anyone want to run with it?  The publisher is asking for submissions
by February 18th, this Monday.

It would be greatly appreciated if an enterprising ChiPy member would
step up and take a crack at the task.  I'm more than willing to
provide guidance and editorial review if necessary.  Just speak up and
run with it.

Chris