[Chicago] web2py 1.20 is out

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:04:21 CET 2008

Sorry if I incorrectly grouped django in there. I have heard it compared to
Rails many many times, it does kinda push you down one path which is very
easy if you are designing from scratch and pretty hard if you have to work
with an existing dataset. What stops me in my tracks is the lack or support
for composite primary keys.

Thanks,
Dan