[Chicago] Language comparisons

Daniel Griffin dgriff1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:46:39 CET 2008

It would be interesting to come up with some common set of tasks to use for
comparison. Maybe implementing a few fundamental algorithms like quick sort,
heap sort, creating a binary tree. I can write these up in C to show a
baseline.

Instead of saying Python has lists! Erlang is functional! tcl/tk does
something!

Dan