[Chicago] Django Developer With Design Skills Needed

Woodrow H. Levin wlevin at bringit.com
Mon Dec 15 20:45:10 CET 2008

My company BringIt, LLC ( <http://www.bringit.com/> www.BringIt.com) has
just launched our Open Beta and we need further assistance in making updates
to the code and framework. Additionally, the developer will need to
construct database query's for the internal accounting system within the
framework. BringIt.com is a website which allows console based gamers (Xbox,
PS3, PS2, Wii) to play against each other for real money, legally and
safely. We have one on one and multiplayer bracket style tournaments and
people use Pay Pal and CC to deposit monies; therefore knowledge of payment
processing systems is a must.

The job will be in assistant the project managers and CEO in any capacity
needed to fix bugs as well as continue to develop the usability and
reporting structure of the database. This job will be ongoing with the
opportunity for permanent placement if desired and a successful working
relationship is formed. It is preferred that the candidate be based in or
around Chicago.

THANK YOU!