[Chicago] Details on the meeting?

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Dec 4 17:13:27 CET 2008

On Dec 4, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Josh Cronemeyer wrote:

> Ah.  Right.  2, not 3.  Along with my lack of presentation skills I
> have a problem with counting... :(  Anyway, I'm happy to give the
> talk.

Great. I added "        * Beginning Python with AppEngine - Josh
Cronemeyer " to the agenda.

That pretty much sorts out the agenda for our next meeting. Yay!  A
week in advance!  This must be a first. A sure sign that this will be
our best meeting ever.... wow!

Presenters: Shoot to make your presentations last about 25-30 minutes--
or you will get the hook despite your brilliance and good looks. Try
to mix theory with some code examples and/or demonstrations.

I will send out the official notice early next week. It will include
RSVP instructions. Meahwhile, email <jcroneme at thoughtworks.com> with
your first and last name even if there is even the slightest chance
you will be attending.

Brian Ray

PS We do have a nice venue for next month lined up. I will talk about
this and the Py3K focused agenda at the meeting.