[Chicago] Dec. meeting RSVPs - or - how to beat the security ninjas

Josh Cronemeyer jcroneme at thoughtworks.com
Tue Dec 2 18:57:02 CET 2008

Hey gang, here's the deal.  The AON building, where the december meeting
will be, has a crack team of security ninjas.  In order to thwart their
plot to keep you all out of the meeting we need to get a list of names
enumerating all the attendees of the next meeting.  So, if you are coming
or considering coming, please send me an email with your first and last
name, and your favorite monty python quote.  People who's names aren't on
the list will still be able to get in, but it will take you longer because
the ninjas have to call me and wait around while I put your name into the
computer.

PEACE!
Josh Cronemeyer