[Chicago] Tweener get together

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Tue Aug 19 21:20:56 CEST 2008

Per our tradition, I figured we'd take the next four or five days to debate time and venue!

But at the risk coming across as a power grubbing dictator, I propose...

7pm, Thurs Aug 28, Jefferson Tap (325 N. Jefferson - 1 blk west and 3 north of Ogilvie)

I should pretty be open that week so if there are folks for whom Thursdays are tricky, we could do Wednesday the 27th.