[Chicago] web2py CMS

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:20:01 CEST 2008

I've never quite made it past the registration screen. Part of the
reason for asking for a better one is that it got in my way enough
that I never actually got to testing the software. I'll take a look at
it now though, I'm waiting for a particularly long build to finish and
I have some time to kill with registration forms.

- Cosmin

Cosmin Stejerean
http://blog.offbytwo.com