[Chicago] web2py CMS

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 05:07:26 CEST 2008

The problem is with Firefox 3 it is becoming pretty inconvenient to
access sites without proper SSL (it's no longer just a "click ok to
continue" type dialog). It's find if you want to test under SSL but
understand that you might turn off some potential users.

- Cosmin

Cosmin Stejerean
http://blog.offbytwo.com