[Chicago] web2py CMS

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Apr 23 05:02:16 CEST 2008

and your register code would never ever get tested.

how about you preload the user/pw with random values and have 2 buttons:
"create account and login" and "login'

now they have 3 choices:

hit create and use the site
enter a user/pw they like and use the site
enter a user/pw they have used before and use the site.

ps, my wineshow web site just went live.  guess what that means?

Carl K