[Chicago] April Meeting

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Apr 9 14:31:56 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:

>  There is a mic build into the camera. Its not professional PyCon level
>  equipment but its HD. Also, I am not a professional videographer.
>  Nonetheless, I do not mind recording the meetings and posting them on
>  the internet.

I don't know if any of us are pros. Anyway, I was thinking of bringing
one of the pycon vga2usb recorders but only if we had the camera to go
with it.

I was thinking of asking the PSF if we could send out the capture
devices to user groups for the year until next pycon though I am not
sure the logistics would work out. I asked if chipy could use one and
got an okay on that.

--
sheila