[Chicago] April Meeting

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 14:28:38 CEST 2008

As long as you bring up the topic of Frame Hackery, I guess I should
mention that Kumar and I posted the handouts+code for our PyCon
tutorial here:

http://groups.google.com/group/secrets-of-the-framework-creators/files

We cover the basics of frame hacks, as well as some practical
examples of frame hackery.

Cheers,
Feihong