[Chicago] Census?

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:29:23 CEST 2007

I'm an experienced python developer, TDD/Agile methodology coach/trainer,
moderately well-known OO "guru" (so-called in the past by others), have been
programming for 28 years now. I don't have any Django or Rails experience.
Most of my experience has been off-web, not web dev.

Your question doesn't take people like me into consideration.  If the price
was right (I'm not cheap) I would love to work in Python for a living again
(preferably in some Unix-alike).  In fact, now that you've asked these
questions I'm going to march off and do some web.py and django stuff.

My question is what kinds of wages people are willing to pay for that kind
of work.  I'm sure it isn't quite like my consulting pay, but I must admit
to curiosity.

And no, that doesn't help with your homework.

tim