[Chicago] Python Job posting

Bob Hays purplehayz at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 24 21:39:58 CEST 2007

I think the extended periods of sitting is funny too.

If it were five years ago I¹d have grabbed this ­ you shouldn¹t have trouble
filling the slot.

Have fun! - Bob

Bob Hays
(773) 794-2055 (H)
(773) 266-HAYS (C)
purplehayz at earthlink.net
http://www.alephnaught.com

"Once you've outsourced something to some big IT company, you can write it
off as a source of competitive advantage."
-- Gary Hamel