[Chicago] Distributing doc files w/ distutils src pkg?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 29 18:43:33 CET 2007

    Ian> BTW, if you are using svn and Setuptools you can just do
    Ian> include_package_data=True and it automatically figures out what
    Ian> files to include.  I believe there are packages you can install for
    Ian> other VCS besides svn.

Thanks, but this is such a small project (one .py file, one .rst file) that
it seems more trouble than it's worth at this point.  (I'd have to learn
something about setuptools in addition to the little bit of distutils I've
needed to learn).  At this point it's packaging up okay, so I'll leave
sleeping dogs lie.

Skip