[Chicago] Let's talk organization

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:51:19 CEST 2007

On 10/18/07, bray at sent.com <bray at sent.com> wrote:

> I think we need to start nominations for the first BDFSM, today.

With an emphasis (in my opinion) on self-nominations.  A willingness
to coordinate is probably more important than just about anything
else.

If you (royal  you, not just bray) are interested in doing this, we
(the people that have chiefly been organizational in nature) can help
you over the learning hump.  No experience is necessary, just a
willingness to commit for a chunk of time.

And we will work out this naming thing...somehow.

Chris