[Chicago] Free 1-day Python Training Course

Joe Baker joebaker at dcresearch.com
Mon Oct 8 16:24:06 CEST 2007

David,
I'd love to attend one of these dry runs of your "Python In Action"
classes.  Although I have been studying Python, I don't use it enough to
have the experience I want with it.

If you do get a location for this in Chicago which would allow guests to
attend, I'd love to be a test student.

-Joe Baker
262-763-3591 work