[Chicago] CodeMash

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 04:48:43 CET 2007

Hi, Pythonistas!

OK, with PyCon coming to you, it might be a little hard to get excited
over a conference in Ohio.  But we've got a good multi-language
regional conference coming to Sandusky, OH, on Jan. 9-11:

http://codemash.org/

Python is among the featured languages.  I'm one of the speakers, with
a repeat of my "Intro to Python" talk from Ohio LinuxFest.  There'll
also be talks on Django, Bruce Eckel on why he loves Python... and
that's just from the first rounds of accepted talks; more talks are
still being selected.

http://codemash.org/SessionList.aspx

I'm attaching a flyer.
--