[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed May 30 16:53:23 CEST 2007

On 5/30/07, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:

> Feel free to break out this section on the chipy wiki
>
> http://chipy.org/ChiPyCon_2008_Bid#chicago-best-second-city-evar
>
> and make it all detailed n' shit.

speaking of the name of the section, I was punchy at the time and
figured Ted or someone would edit it away. Anyway, Second City is one
of the city's nicknames, and it is also the name of a comedy club with
a long and glorious history. So you might want to check that out too.
I put the link on the page.

I haven't made it to the place yet, but have listened to some old
records of Nichols and May. they are awesome.

> > Also, regarding Hyde Park, I have forsaken those lands and have been
> > living on the north side since 2004.  So I can't really help anyone
> > there, unfortunately.
>
> north side, representin!

and if he is visiting the north side I will add suggestions. But I am
not sure which neighborhood he's visiting and do not want to over-post
to the list.

--
sheila