[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

Andrew Harrington aharrin at luc.edu
Tue May 29 19:13:22 CEST 2007

Yes the lakefront path is very nice, past the boat harbors, out to the
planetarium causeway, where you look back in at the city (favorite
wedding picture location), and biking along looking at city skyline and
lake.  Also, bikes and 4 seat pedaled sort-of-carriages are available
for rent right at the bike path at Navy Pier and other places.

Andy

--
  Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department      Director of Academic Programs