[Chicago] Suggestions for things to see in Chicago

Michael Weigend mw at media-objects.de
Tue May 29 18:13:16 CEST 2007

Hi Jason,

thank you for the extensive tourist information about Chicago. Indeed I am
thinking about skipping the Niles tower, since we have something similar
here in Europe;)
By the way , do you know someone at the University of Chicago who might be
willing to have cup of coffee with me and to chat about teaching Python and
stuff like that...

Michael asks