[Chicago] RoR & Python Dev oppty - North Chicago

Dave Swartzendruber dave.swartzendruber at bluwater.com
Thu May 10 03:31:43 CEST 2007

Where can I network with RoR and Python Developers within the Chicago
area?  We have a number of Dev positions open.  Thanks for the help!

Best regards,

Dave Swartzendruber
Managing Partner

o:  (312) 265-5843
m: (224) 659-1378

www.bluwater.com <http://www.bluwater.com/>

dave.swartzendruber at bluwater.com
<mailto:dave.swartzendruber at bluwater.com>

 "Puget Sound's Fastest Growing Private Company
<http://www.bluwater.com/news.asp> "

privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply
to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the
message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.