[Chicago] equipment in storage

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Sat Mar 10 19:42:22 CET 2007

I actually have free space in a storage unit that I am currently storing
a bunch of equipment in as well.

If you can give me approximate volume/dimensions I can confirm I have
enough space, but should be able to donate for PyCon cause for free..

Another question might be if any of the equipment would be ok for use in
this years barCAMP Chicago assuming it was taken care of.