[Chicago] August ChiPy Meeting: Python on the Mac--Snakes on Apples

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Jun 21 17:20:23 CEST 2007

I put myself down for organizer for the August 9th Meeting. That's
the meeting after next. I am starting to get things together early
this time ;)
<http://chipy.org/publicity>

I would like the topic to be "Python on the Mac".  You do not have to
be in favor or even own a Mac to attend and participate in this
meeting. Let's face it, there are some great Python programmers who
seem to be lugging around MacBooks these days.  Likewise, there are
some great Mac Developers who could be taking advantage of Python. I
would like to explore the good and the bad.

Coincidentally, The day after  C4 <http://c4.rentzsch.com/1/>
starts.  Its already sold out, but I think we can get some traffic
and presenters. I still need a venue.  Google?  The Apple Store on
Michigan Ave? BillyGoats?  A Dark cave under the L? Any thoughts?

Meanwhile, I will ping those related to Mac Dev and start to get some
presenters. I have started a wiki page to help us organize this event:

  <http://chipy.org/SnakesOnApples>

This will be the best  Python or Mac Meeting ever-possibly it will be
the most important event hosted my Mostly Harmless people in the Galaxy.

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog