[Chicago] June Meeting Presentations?

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:34:31 CEST 2007

On 6/6/07, Garrett Smith <garrett at mojave-corp.com> wrote:
> I'm heads down in using Pylons + Genshi, which I could talk about in
> some detail by then. Naturally, it would come with miscellaneous strong
> opinions about frameworks and Python's role in the future of Web app
> development :-)
>
> Any interest in this?

I'm interested.  I think between this and Atul we'll have a pretty
full night.  Pete, maybe you could do a really really quick colubrid
talk?  Maybe Cosmin could do a quick web.py?

I don't want to overload us.

As for location, Harper offered up skinnycorp again this month, I'd
like to take him up on it unless someone has another idea.

Chris