[Chicago] How do you troubleshoot cgi errors?

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:00:40 CEST 2007

A book that documents all of these features of Python very nicely is
Dave Beazley's "Python Essential Reference":

http://www.amazon.com/Python-Essential-Reference-Developers-Library/dp/0672328623/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-3514403-2410831?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185217063&sr=8-1

It's also very useful as a concise introduction to the language.

- Atul