[Chicago] Python Developers

Marty.Murphy at na.manpower.com Marty.Murphy at na.manpower.com
Tue Jul 17 19:00:46 CEST 2007

Dear Chicago Python Users Group,

I am an IT recruiter for Manpower Professional.  I place talented IT
professionals with companies in the Chicagoland area for Full-Time
Permanent jobs.  A respectable client of mine (located in the North
Suburbs) has an ongoing need for stellar Python developers.  I figure this
user group is a great place to find qualified Python Developers, but I
want to do so respectfully and follow protocol within your usergroup.
Please let me know if there are certain guidelines that I should follow in
order to post a Python job through your user group.  Otherwise, please
contact me if you, or someone you know is interested in a great
opportunity as a Python developer.  Thank you!

Best Regards,

Marty Murphy
Professional Placement Consultant

Manpower Professional
20 N. Wacker Dr Suite 3030
Chicago, Illinois 60606  USA
T: +1 312.263.3907
F: +1 312.263.5628
C: +1 312.848.9843
 www.manpowerprofessional.com

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Manpower Inc. proprietary information, which is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, or subject to COPYRIGHT belonging to Manpower Inc.  This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be UNLAWFUL.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout.  Thank you.