[Chicago] July meeting?

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:59:08 CEST 2007

Hello,
Would you guys be interested in doing the July meeting at UIC?
(University of Illinois at Chicago) halsted/harrison aka 90-94 / 290
highway.

Current president of Association For Computing Machinery
(acm.cs.uic.edu)  which is really active organization in university CS
world would be interested in providing a room.

From: Ramon Franco <rfranc4 at uic.edu>
"Lucasz for 10-20 people the easiest room to probably get is SEO 1000
where we usually have our meetings.  Let me know if this is something
they'd be interested in"

?? Let me or let Roman Franco know if this is something you guys would
want to do?

Lucas

On 7/6/07, Chris McAvoy <chris.mcavoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we have presenters, but no venue as of now.  Also, we're up
> against TechCocktail.
>
> I don't have a venue to offer, nor do I have an idea of whom to ask.
> If anyone can offer up a conference room for the meeting, that would
> be pretty great.  You'd be a Python hero.
>
> Chris
>
> On 7/6/07, Ian Bicking <ianb at colorstudy.com> wrote:
> > Do we have a venue for the July meeting?  Presenters?  There was several
> > web-related presentations proposed for June, I thought, that were
> > deferred to July.  I can also do a little lxml.html presentation.
> >
> > --
> > Ian Bicking : ianb at colorstudy.com : http://blog.ianbicking.org
> >              : Write code, do good : http://topp.openplans.org/careers

Linux is not magic. It just works.