[Chicago] Python in local school systems?

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:11:07 CET 2007

Well, I (and at least one other person on this list) will be attending the
education sig at PyCon, and would be happy to hear from you about this.

It is definitely replacing the VB stuff that we are after. It is a
pedagogical disaster to teach kids that, and any C/Java variant is hardly
better. Dijkstra is rolling in his grave.

We can cross the Java bridge at a later date.

mt