[Chicago] January meeting

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:53:33 CET 2007

On 1/11/07, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:
> Lets skip this month :(

Cheer up Charlie...

How about you guys crash this:

"""
This Thursday the member of UFO-Chicago will gather at the Lodge House
(4229 W. Irving Park) for lively conversation about Linux and other
open-source projects and programs.  We get started at 8pm and the
meeting is free and open to all.

For more details and directions, please check out our website:

http://ufo.chicago.il.us/
"""

Or you could all crash the volunteer appreciation dinner the wife and
I are attending tonight.  I'll find out where it is and put it on the
wiki.  (I'm not actually going to do this, it's just a joke.)

Go Bears!

Chris