[Chicago] next meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Feb 27 19:02:48 CET 2007

Brian W. Fitzpatrick wrote:
> On 2/27/07, sheila miguez <shekay at pobox.com> wrote:
>> The next meeting is on 3/8 unless anyone objects.
>
> Do we need a meeting place?  I'll *actually* be in town, so I can
> probably host at Google if that works for people.

Works for me.

I have been playing with running OLPC in a VM.  Which means it can also be run
on a real M.  I would be willing to do a 20 min Howto demo in hopes that a low
entry point will cause others will be sucked into the project.  But it is the
kind of talk that should really follow someone showing off the real deal and
what it is all about.  (hint hint)

Carl K