[Chicago] PyCon attendees...

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:03:14 CET 2007

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who attended this, and especially to
Ted, Sheila, and Carl for all the work they put into our bid.  Our only
competitor, the SF/Bay Area group, didn't even show up, and in contrast to
the many people there wearing Chipy pins (I think Carl wore two), I think we
made an impact.

- Atul