[Chicago] vote on the button choices

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Feb 15 18:09:06 CET 2007

Ted Pollari wrote:
> here are the choices:
> http://homepage.mac.com/tcp/ChiPy/options.pdf
>
> Which, if any do y'all like?  Pick one of 1-4 (1 at the top, etc.)
> See a change that needs to be made? Tell me.
>
> Otherwise, I'm leaning towards either #2 or #4
>
> I need to get this to the button company today.

I definitely like the squirrel with the nut.  I'm not really fond of the
text placement in either version though.  Also at the top it also might
very well get cut off.  I personally would just be inclined to line up
the left side of the "C" in both ChiPy and Chicago Python User Group,
but have Chicago Python User Group further down like in page 2.