[Chicago] January venue?

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Dec 18 03:51:04 CET 2007

On Dec 17, 2007, at 8:26 PM, Ted Pollari wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Robert Zeh wrote:
>
>> GETCO can host.  I will be working out the details over the next few
>> days in terms of exact location, making sure there is a video
>> projection system, etc.  The only caveat is that we probably won't
>> have wi-fi.
>

> Can you provide wired access?  If so, I'm sure someone could bring a
> wireless access point.
>
> If not, IMHO, it reduces the attractiveness of the venue to not have
> net access --  but, honestly, I don't want to offend given your
> gracious offer of hosting...and I certainly don't speak for anyone but
> me =)

What's the big deal about the internet anyway?

But seriously, there is a good chance you can hop onto someone's
anywhere in the loop.  And if not, so what? It (the internets) seems
to distract from the presentations and conversation.

Just my $.02.

Can we book GETCO this month and Performics next? What is Performics
flexibility on this matter, Scott?

Brian Ray
bray at sent.com
http://kazavoo.com/blog