[Chicago] Hi I'm New

Jon Sudlow jsudlow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 02:57:24 CET 2007

I've made a few games with python and pygame. Hit me up at
jsudlow at gmail.comif you have any questions or need some advice.
Sometimes its hard to put the
syntax of pygame, coupled with the animation and the tracking of sprites all
colliding with eachother. It takes a few iterations and key board slammings
to get everything worked out sometimes.
-Jon

On Dec 8, 2007 7:53 AM, earlylight publishing <
earlylightpublishing at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm from the far far far west (couple hour's drive).  I'm new to the list,
> new to Python, and pretty darn new to programming in general.  I'm learning
> Python and Pygame because I want to write games for kids.  Since I don't
> know much yet I'll most likely just lurk and Google all the stuff I don't
> understand.  Not much else I wanted to say really except I'm happy to be
> here and I know I'll learn lots!
>

> Please visit our website www.earlylightpublishing.com

Jon Sudlow
3225 Foster Avenue