[Chicago] Help plan our best meeting ever!

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 16:08:37 CET 2007

+1

Garrett Smith <garrett at mojave-corp.com> wrote: I can present on Python and CouchDB:

  http://couchdb.org

>From their wiki on what it is:

 *  A document database server, accessible via a RESTful JSON API.

 * Ad-hoc and schema-free with a flat address space.

 * Distributed, featuring robust, incremental replication with bi-directional conflict detection and management.

 * Query-able and index-able, featuring a table oriented reporting engine that uses Javascript as a query language.