[Chicago] Last Night & New Venue

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Wed Apr 18 03:16:28 CEST 2007

* Martin Maney <maney at two14.net> [2007-04-16 22:41]:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 07:03:11AM -0500, Robert Ramsdell wrote:
> > Speaking of Libraries, I'm going to put in one more pitch for the
> > Downers Grove Library.  There are two meeting rooms, and it is less than
> > a block from Metra (BNSF line), two coffee shops and two bars.  Plus
> > it's been two years since our one-and-only suburban meeting.
>
> I hate to appear to disagree with someone who's trying to get the snake
> to visit our local area of the greater, but we've had several meetings
> around that table of David's.  Maybe you only got to one?  It certainly
> has been a while...
>
> >  Any other suburbanites want to second my motion?
>
> Conditionally: David's meeting room's rather closer to me :-)  And as
> someone else suggested about another potential library, would they kick
> us out too early for comfort?

Unfortunately, Acxiom would no longer be an option (unless I can get
someone else there to request it, which is possible).  I have recently
moved to a different company, and as such, I no longer have direct
access to request the space.

I can fire off a flare to some of the guys there if we want to persue
it.

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com