[Chicago] python searching

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:57:30 CEST 2007

Do you ever do straight Google searches that aren't restricted to a
specific site?  I usually do that... It's often helpful because it can
link to ASPN Python Cookbook recipes, the Cheese Shop, the sites of
other third-party packages that might fulfill my needs, forum and
mailing list posts, etc.

Maybe I'm not quite understanding your question, though...

- Atul