[Chicago] Meeting recap?

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:15:45 CEST 2007

As a minor digression, I'd like to briefly and shamelessly plug an
article I wrote about adventure games back in 2005, which never got
published on a gaming site I wrote for due to some complications.  So
I put it up on my personal site a few weeks ago.

  "Information Complexity and the Downfall of the Adventure Game"
  http://www.toolness.com/wp/?page_id=13

- Atul