[Chicago] Browser Compatibility

Jason Rexilius jason at hostedlabs.com
Sat Sep 16 20:19:07 CEST 2006

Hey Dennis,
  I would go one suggestion further and say that if you want to continue
using an HTML editor or IDE that you should consider using another
program such as Dreamweaver, HomeSite, nVu, jEdit.. most of these will
put out code that will be reasonably cross-browser and many of them have
export funtions that will output in strict standard compliance mode..
Microsoft Frontpage may have an option to force standards compliance
mode, but I am not sure.
  Honestly, this is less a python issue as much as it is an HTML editor
issue but hopefully that helps!
-jason