[Chicago] Thanks Google...

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:00:20 CEST 2006

On 9/15/06, skip at pobox.com <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

> Looks like it was one not to be missed.  Maybe the turnout would always be
> huge if the host companies were limited to those whose names have become
> verbs in common English... ;-)

Tsk, we mustn't taunt our generous and illustrious hosts, Google Brand
Search Engines, after their generous hospitality!

This was our biggest meeting ever as well as our best. New attendees,
please notice that while our hosts may not always be this famous, our
meetings are always this good!

Helping the world to understand that Python is part of what makes
Google great will help keep Python great as well. So thanks Google,
for hosting our meeting, for hiring Guido, for recognizing the
greatest computer language ever for what it is, for supporting the
community, and for helping spread the word!

mt