[Chicago] Thanks Google...

Clint Laskowski clint at robotic.com
Fri Sep 15 23:56:44 CEST 2006

>> ... if the host companies were limited to those whose names have become
verbs in common English... ;-)

And to those with free pizza, soda, snacks, cool artwork and interesting
displays!

It really was a very good meeting ... I still can not get over the six
virtual systems running on that MacBook ... I've been to a plenty of talks
and demos in my days (haven't we all?), but that one is etched in my mind
for a long time! Good job, Jason!

-- Clint "The Guy Who Drove Down from Milwaukee" Laskowski